By Michelle da Silva Richmond
It has definitely been a difficult year but Gran Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancún All Inclusive Spa Resort is open and welcomes you back to our sunny shores with our “Travel with Confidence Program.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 concerns in the area, we’re following strict guidelines put in place by local health authorities and while many of our services, recreational activities and entertainment have some restrictions, we still offer you and your family an unforgettable resort experience.
To reaffirm our commitment to the safety of our guests, we’re participating in a global prevention hygiene and sanitation program known as, “Travel with Confidence.”
This program – sanctioned by 3M – endorses specific products to be used in every area of our resort. We’ve implemented strict sanitary measures, which have been approved against Covid-19 by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as well as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
We’re implementing a new 3-step protocol throughout the hotel, certified by one of the most prestigious hospitals in Mexico (Centro Médico ABC).
This program consists of:
- Daily, deep cleaning by our housekeeping staff
- Sanitization with 3M products
- Regular sanitizing misting of guest rooms, elevators, restaurants and meeting rooms.
Our pools and award-winning Gem Spa will have a restricted maximum capacity and lounge chairs, beach cabanas and umbrellas will be separated to ensure healthy social distancing for our guests.
Under this protocol, the use of disposable drink and dinnerware will be used for beach and pool services and garnishes will not be used in drinks.
Our room service menu Room Service Menu is also limited since several kitchens are currently closed from 11 p.m. – 7 a.m. (For cleaning and sanitizing). Service will be delivered in special boxes
Obviously, our staff is one of our most valuable resources and we want to make sure that they and their families are staying healthy. In order to do this, we’re applying the following measures for them to follow:
- No use of public transportation. We provide our employees private, air-conditioned transportation.
- Employees’ temperature is taken before they board their transportation.
- Shoes and personal effects are disinfected.
- Mandatory shower when arriving at the hotel.
- Use of face mask at all times.
- Face mask replacement every three hours
- Frequent hand washing every 20 minutes
- Laundry and cleaning service of all hotel uniforms
- Disability paid by the hotel if anyone shows suspicious symptoms
- Temperatures will be taken during briefings, when entering staff dining room and when exiting hotel premises
- Hotel staff is assisting guests with operating and pressing elevator buttons
- A special area has been established for beach and pool staff to take a break from the use of face masks and shields.
For further details, check out our nightly video shown on the TV in your suite on channel 56.1, starting at 6 p.m.
With all of these procedures in place, we want you to know that you can Travel with Confidence when visiting us!
Enjoy your stay!