Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun presents the ultimate option for a once in a lifetime event right in the heart of the most exclusive beach in the Mexican Caribbean. Imagine combining the most awarded service of our iconic Resort with the flexibility and diversity of a tailor-made, all-inclusive, alternate only our events. Our premium and luxurious Resort offers a diversity of concept outlets, unique settings for events “al fresco” or in well-appointed ballrooms with state-of-the-art technology.
Recent TestimonialsVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
"AMAZING! Best vacation ever!"
We had a wonderful experience! We travelled with a group of 12 people and everyone had a great time, not one single issue.Read More
"AMAZING! Best vacation ever!"
We had a wonderful experience! We travelled with a group of 12 people and everyone had a great time, not one single issue. Some people from our group have different dietary restrictions and the hotel accommodated every single one (vegan, vegetarian and gluten free). We were celebrating 2 birthdays and 2 anniversaries and they made sure to help us celebrate. The staff goes above and beyond, everyone in my group was so impressed with the service, how clean the hotel is, the amenities, the beach. It was such a relaxing vacation because they really take care of you.
Upon arrival, Lizbeth H. from the front desk took her time to help us assign the rooms exactly were we needed them, she was extremely patient and professional. My dad mentioned that it was my daughter’s birthday and we got an amazing surprise in our room. We had balloons, a doll, crayons, a coloring book and some snacks. It was very very thoughtful. Two of the other couples in our group were celebrating their anniversary and they got a bottle of sparkling wine and cake delivered to their room as a surprise.
Rooms- we were on the 11th floor and the views are just incredible. Also, you can go one floor up and there is this amazing lounge with a bar and snacks at all time. (This is for the infinity level). At that bar, Ahmed makes the most amazing speciality drinks and he is professional and polite all the time.
The rooms are very spacious and extremely clean. They also offer the turndown service and they leave a little chocolate and leave the linens ready for you to go to bed. Housekeeping is great, we didn’t had one issue with the cleanliness of the room. The rooms are not “modern” but they are classic elegance and very clean which is more important to us. They are ALWAYS cleaning, the common areas, outside, you are always going to see cleaning staff taking care of everything.
Food and drinks- We tried several restaurants just not the Italian because I’m not sure I want Italian food in Mexico. Our favorites are the following:
1) Isla Contoy- you get amazing beach view and the food is really good, we got the fish and the shrimp and they were amazing.
2) Sushi place- it is such a relaxing restaurant right on the beach, they have a DJ and a fire show. I loved the sushi, the lobster tacos and the speciality drinks (the presentation is on point)
3) Mexican place- we got chicken mole (amazing!), we tried some crickets, the rom pope dessert. The mariachi band was so fun, they sang Happy Birthday to my daughter and she loved it!
4) Room service – 24 hours- we had breakfast in the room the chilaquiles are great!
5) The coffee place next to the front desk- if you need good coffee just go there- it is soooo good, they have lattes and cappuccinos, they also offer gelatos and soft serve ice cream, candy, variety of cakes and sandwiches.
6) Breakfast buffet- this is great, you can get beach views, our waiter was so attentive, you could ask for anything and he will have it ready for you in a second. We asked for lattes and some berries for my kid to go and he had them ready for us.
7) Pool and beach service- One of our favorites, this is one of the only hotels that offers beach service including food. The spring rolls, wings, tacos, ice cream, everything was great. The waiters at the pool are amazing, I can’t remember all their names but Carlos and Roosevelt were great . If you talk to them before you leave and let them know you are coming back the next day, they would reserve your spot, have it ready for you with umbrellas and towels. They even set up an umbrella next to the water so my daughter could play with all her toys.
Berenice is always on top of everything, making sure you are having a great experience, she was always checking on us and asking if we needed anything.
8) Mini fridge with some drinks and snacks that are restock frequently (sodas, beer, water, chips, cookies, chocolates, etc)
Experiences- we enjoyed the fire show, the live music at the lounge, live violin at the pool, water show but our favorite was the Mexican night. It was such a great experience, with music and live shows. The whole set up was great. They had fun fair games for kids, face painting and lots of treats like cotton candy.
The only outside experience was doing snorkeling, it was amazing! They offer a 1 hr excursion for a very reasonable price I think it was $60 per person or something like that but you only have to walk like 3 mins (still in the hotel property) and they had everything ready for us (New equipment and very knowledgeable staff).
The hotel is HUGE, they have 4 big pools, amazing beach and tons of things to do! Also the location is great, the markets, stores and bars are walking distance (5 mins)
If you can, you should book one of the pool cabanas. You get a 30 mins massage it was soooo relaxing. One of our family members tried the spa and she said it was unbelievable.
Overall it is very difficult to go on family vacations and don’t have anyone complaining about something but this was IT. Everyone on our group had the best time, we have nothing bit positive comments about this hotel and we have already booked for next year.
Make sure to sign up for their free rewards program, we got the best rate, free transportation and points towards our next stay – so we got 1 free night for our next stay.
I believe that the level of service of this hotel is superior. They really go above and beyond, to make sure your stay special and memorable.
"Five stars and will be back!!"
trip and I’m so sad to have to have gone home after 2 spectacular weeks! The hotel it’s beautiful and the service is out of this world.Read More
"Five stars and will be back!!"
trip and I’m so sad to have to have gone home after 2 spectacular weeks! The hotel it’s beautiful and the service is out of this world. I can’t say enough about the excellent restaurants, from Le Basilic (worth every penny) to the Spa dinner (worth every penny). The pools were amazing. I especially enjoyed the center pool. It was the perfect temp and always had something going. Special shout out to Antonio!!! You are amazing, funny and we already miss you!! Please take part in the water aerobics or anything he’s hosting!! Another special shout out to Luis the pool bartender!! Just an amazing bartender and super attentive. He kept me going with amazing drinks and great conversations!! I already miss him too!! There are so many I can mention but two more stand outs are Jahdiel and Floriberto at the breakfast buffet. They were amazingly hospitable and so very kind. I will miss hanging with them each morning! So much fun!! To all of the hotel leadership, everyone was great and amazing but the above mentioned were outstandingly amazing and you have truly excellent examples of hospitality!! Keep up the great work!!!