By Michelle da Silva Richmond
With so many Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, we’re finding that many brides who postponed their nuptials are starting to come back to our luxurious, all-inclusive, award-winning resort to book their perfect wedding.
Our privileged location on the shores of one of Cancun’s most secluded beaches, combined with our “luxury with no limits” concept assures unparalleled service, signature cuisine and romantic venues in which to stage your “happily ever after” experience.
All of our 602 oceanfront suites with private terraces, combine with the authentic Mexican ambiance to create a perfect destination wedding getaway for both you and their guests.
We offer a wide variety of indoor and outdoor venues for both the ceremony and reception – all with spectacular ocean views. Exclusivity is assured as we only host one wedding per day.
From intimate groups to large celebrations of up to 200 guests, the Infinite Club Deck, a rooftop setting boasting sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean beckons. For a more secluded atmosphere, the Sunrise Terrace surrounded by regal palm trees and soothing ocean breezes, is the perfect choice. For couples preferring an indoor wedding, our stately Coral Beach Ballroom promises a memorable evening.
Additional “Perks” for the Big Day –
In addition, we offer:
- Complimentary room upgrades for the couple during the entire length of your stay (subject to availability).
- Complimentary refreshments and amenities for the wedding couple while dressing for the ceremony.
- We’ll oversee every detail including a “shoe valet” for your guests before and after your beach ceremony.
- Celebrate your first anniversary with us by enjoying a complimentary two-night stay at any one of our La Colección Resorts.
- Prefer a church wedding? We’re a short 10-minute drive from one of the most beautiful churches in all of the Riviera Maya.
- For your younger wedding guests, we have a 40,000 square foot Coral KidZ Club, sure to please them. Specially designed for children ages 3-12 with more than 40 indoor and outdoor activities, Coral KidZ Club offers individually designed activity zones for various age groups and features cutting-edge technology and hand painted artwork. Kids can enjoy special activities including hands-on cooking classes.
- Gem Spa’s renowned “Hydrotherapy Ritual,”a 10-step process, which includes an aromatherapy steam room, clay steam room, ice room, polar plunge and pebble walkway, ending in the comforting “pool of sensations,” sets the soothing stage for relaxation before the Big Day. The spa can also provide full services such as: “mani-pedis,” hair styling for men and women and make-up for five members of the wedding party at the same time.
To add to the luxurious accommodations, Infinite Luxury by Grand Fiesta Americana offers guests an array of dining and drinking options at a dozen restaurants and bars, access to theme- parties, and a variety of snack experiences and beverages. Combined with non-motorized water sports, fitness classes, and unlimited access to the state-of-the-art fitness center, there is something for everyone on your guest list.
Dining options abound from our AAA Five-Diamond Le Basilic with French-Mediterranean cuisine, La Joya with authentic Mexican fare, to fresh seafood specialties at Isla Contoy and others.
Recently added – and also a wedding venue – is Nah káax our new boho chic Asian-fusion restaurant. Meaning “The Jungle House,” in Maya, Nah K’aax offers guests an opportunity to sip signature cocktails with their toes in the fine, white Cancun sand, while dining with a unique menu steeped in Mexican-Asian flavors”
Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun All-Inclusive Resort is proud to be a distinguished member of ALHI Destination Weddings, a carefully curated collection of luxury hotels and resorts worldwide.
We look forward to helping you plan your “Happily Ever After!”