By Michelle da Silva Richmond,
We’re thrilled to announce that yet again, Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach has reaped several rewards from international organizations! Among the many accolades we’ve gotten so far in 2019:
- For the second year in a row, the majestic Gem Spa has received the prestigious Forbes 4 Stars Award. The annual Global Star Rating system has been recognizing exceptional hotels, restaurants and spas around the world since 1958 after they’ve been evaluated by a team of professional inspectors. Properties are rated regularly using up to 800 criteria to establish a global benchmark for luxury travel, providing discerning travelers the tools with which to make informed destination decisions.
- Also, for the second year in a row, we’ve received the Green Key Award, based on the company’s commitment to the environment and the promotion of sustainable tourism. The internationally acclaimed eco-label designation is offered to some 2,900 hotels in 57 countries and is the leading reward in the tourism sector for these initiatives.
- Le Basilic, our French-Mediterranean specialty restaurant, has been awarded yet again, the prestigious AAA Five Diamond The recipient – since 2007 – of this coveted award, Le Basilic offers a tasty selection of unique cuisine designed to please every palate.
- Platinum Choice Award by Smart Meetings IMEX (5th consecutive year). This award honors standards of excellence in service and amenities, guest services, dining options, recreational facilities and more.
- TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence (4th consecutive year). This distinction is the highest travel honor TripAdvisor can bestow and is based on service, quality and customer satisfaction based on consistently achieved great traveler reviews.
- Costco Travel Preferred Hotel in recognition of the hotel’s quality, service, value and amenities.
- The JALPAK Most Favored Hotel Award, introduced in 2014 by a renowned Japanese travel agency to honor outstanding business partners, based on customer reviews reflecting service and amenities.
- Conde Nast Johansens Award of Excellence in recognition of overall excellence in hotel services, accommodations and facilities.
- Noble Beach Prize for best overall “Kid-tivities.” Our $2 million, 40,000 sq.-ft state-of-the-art Coral KidZ Club offers 40 indoor and outdoor activities for kids ages 3 – 16.
These are just a few of the accolades we’ve received and we’re sure that there are more to come!