By Michelle da Silva Richmond
Summer is just around the corner and Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun is gearing up to receive families with a host of fun activities!
Our gorgeous beachfront setting is the perfect backdrop for any vacation and our 602-suite resort offers something for everyone. Six restaurants promise tantalizing dining choices ranging from our AAA Five-Diamond French-Mediterranean Le Basilic, to our oceanfront seafood eatery Isla Contoy and the authentic La Joya where Mexican cuisine and Mariachis rule.
For more of a unique “heads in the clouds” feeling, be sure to reserve a room on the Grand Club Level, the ultimate upgraded experience. These privileged accommodations are located on the top floors of the resort’s main tower and include the exclusive use of the penthouse Club Lounge (for guests 13 and older).
Exclusive Grand Concierge services to assist you in planning tours and other unique experiences while visiting our beautiful destination.
- Complimentary gourmet treats, canapés, coffee and refreshments daily from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. (Premium cocktails included from 5 – 9 p.m.) in the VIP Grand Club.
- Large screen TV, board games and a well-stocked library.
- Activities such as: sunrise yoga, shopping transfers, live classical music at sunset and more.
Additional Grand Club Suite Experience Perks:
- Unlimited complimentary Hydrotherapy Rituals at Gem Spa.
- One complimentary round-trip ferry ticket to Isla Mujeres, per person per stay.
- Unlimited complimentary use of non-motorized Marina equipment and wave-runners.
- Unlimited use of our state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Access to the Sun Deck, a relaxing area on the beach for families to sunbathe and savor the same delicious gourmet treats and drinks offered in the 12th floor VIP Lounge.
Beach Club Access –
Adults will also have exclusive access to the tranquil Beach Club located at Sunset Beach by the West Tower, where you can escape into a peaceful world while relaxing on cushy chaises nestled along our powdery pristine beach. Private butlers are on hand to serve frosty drinks, cool towels and an a la carte menu.
If you’d like to extend your Beach Club experience, our “One Romantic Night Set-Up at the Beach” includes a bottle of white wine “Methode Champenoise,” along with hot and cold hors d’oeuvres. You can also order dinner from the Isla Contoy menu at regular prices, in addition to a $500-peso private butler service charge, with no minimum consumption.
Beach Club for Families –
This area, created for families with children, offers the same Grand Club VIP perks – including complimentary use of beach toys – in a casual setting, allowing parents and their little ones some “down” time on the beach.
More Perks for Our Small Guests –
Our young Grand Club Suite Experience guests receive their own complimentary perks:
- Unlimited access to Coral KidZ Club including Night-Camps.
- Use of beach toys for toddlers and children at the Beach Club during your stay.
- One babysitting service for up to four hours (maximum two children), booked with 24 hr. prior reservation. (Complimentary babysitting services must finish by 10:30 p.m. otherwise a service charge of $50 USD will apply).
La Joya KidZ
For our “young” diners, our KidZ program was made just for them offering an array of fun activities either while having dinner with Mom and Dad at La Joya or by visiting the KidZ Zone designed especially for them. We offer complimentary baby-sitting services on site along with complimentary activities, dinner buffet and drinks for our small guests. Children 12 and younger are invited to dine free of charge – selecting either from the KidZ menu or dining at La Joya KidZ Zone Buffet, while their parents dine with us. Our staff is specialized in child care and they will ensure that children are cared for and creatively entertained while parents are having dinner. The KidZ Zone is open Tuesday – Sunday from 6 – 11 p.m.
So, go ahead and book your vacation with us. We’re ready when you are!