We’re About to Launch Our New “E-Concierge” Mobile App!
Beginning in February, you’ll be able to download our new E-Concierge app to your Android and iOS devices. The innovative app will allow you to plan your vacation with just a click of a button, and will be just like having a personal concierge in your pocket!
Some of the amazing features will include:
- The “My Trip” tab will store all of the information in one place for easy reference.
- Browse & Book: No matter where you are, you’ll be able to see our special promotions and book activities and services – including airport transfers, make dinner or spa reservations and more.
- Special Events & Promotions: You’ll be alerted with ongoing pop-up notifications about special promotions and events at our resort.
- Resort Information: No matter where you are, you’ll be able to phone or email the resort at the touch of the button conveniently located on the information screen. You’ll find Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach’s contact information all in one place, making it very user-friendly.
- Social Media: @grandcoralbeach #coralbeachliving
It’s Easy To Use
After making your reservation, you’ll be able to simply sign into the mobile app by using your name, email address, Google or Facebook account and register your desired trip dates. You’ll get to tailor every detail for any service – including desired day, time, special requests and number of participants – by using the “comment” box linked to the resort.
This innovative “E-Concierge” app will also feature a group tool, perfect for anyone traveling to the resort for weddings, special occasions or conferences. All you’ll have to do is input a special group code, which will be sent to you via email or upon check-in, giving you access to event schedules, alerts and “real time” itinerary changes. What better way to have your “finger on the pulse” of what’s going on?
It’s going to be simple to use and free to download and will be available on the App Store and Google Play for both Android and iOS devices. Payments for reservations made via the mobile app will be charged to guest hotel rooms or via the credit card registered on-site.