Leading the Way in Incentives
By Michelle da Silva Richmond
In this day of bustling meetings and conventions, global corporations often take their events and incentive meetings out of the country – especially to beach destinations. Fortunately for business travelers with discerning taste, Mexico has become one of the foremost Meetings and Incentive destinations, not only in North America but throughout Latin America.
Not surprisingly, Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun has been leading the charge in this ever-growing market, and has become a popular platform from which corporations can launch new products, while motivating, inspiring, and rewarding employees for a job well done.
Fortunately for corporate guests and event organizers, this award-winning resort by the sea can create a magical experience from start to finish, assuring a seamless transition from business to pleasure – and back to business. Starting with flight and ground transportation, through the day-to-day logistics of these inspirational functions, they’ve got you covered.
An award-winning culinary team serving tasty cuisine in six unique venues – in addition to room service – and the Grand Club with its exclusive privileges are just the proverbial “frosting on the cake.”
With more than 100,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space – indoors or out – successful corporate meetings and special events are guaranteed. Meeting salons are expansive, tastefully decorated and extremely user-friendly, while a pristine private beach and stunning Sunset Terrace with its sweeping ocean views and majestic palm trees are the perfect backdrop for any premier gathering.
The resort works with two of the most internationally-renowned audio-visual production companies, whose state-of-the-art technology assures a successful event each and every time.
With a proven-track record of stellar events, the resort’s professionals have justifiably been honored with some of the industry’s highest accolades, including:
- Gold Key Award by Meetings & Conventions Magazine
- Pinnacle Award by Incentive Meetings Magazine
- Premium Circle by Insurance Conference Planner’s Magazine
- Platinum Partners by Incentive Magazine
- Gold Platter Award by Meetings and Conventions Magazine
- “Best Director of Conferences in Mexico 2014” by Revista Mercado de Convenciones (covering Mexico and Latin America).
Taking a Break While You’re Here
When meetings are done, kick back and relax:
- Visit the award-winning Gem Spa and treat yourself to a roster of soothing massages and signature body treatments for both men and women. While there, be sure to indulge in the Hydrotherapy Ritual, a 10-step process, which includes an aromatherapy steam room, clay steam room, ice room, polar plunge and pebble walkway, ending in the comforting pool of sensations.
- Work out in the large Fitness Center offering cutting-edge equipment along with stunning ocean views while you work on those abs.
- Look into the assortment of motorized and non-motorized water activities you’ll find for the whole family as the Coral Beach Marina.
- Book a table at La Joya Restaurant for the typical Noche Mexicana and embark on an authentic culinary adventure complete with a central plaza, folkloric shows and rousing musical entertainment. The gastronomic journey also features traditional dishes, as well as an educational – and invigorating – Tequila tasting.
- If you’re visiting with your kids, the recently expanded Coral KidZ Club promises activities including crafts, games, computer games and more for children 3 – 12 years.
Enjoy the Coral Living Experience
The resort’s specially designed Coral Living Magazine offers a rich overview of things to do on – and off property – designed to help you make beautiful memories while you’re in the area.
Suggested activities include:
- Tracing the ancient steps of the mighty Maya at the majestic ruins of Tulum, viewing the captivating exhibits in the Maya Museum and exploring the adjoining San Miguelito archaeological site.
- Isla Mujeres – where the sun first touches Mexico – offering myriad touring options.
- Wannabe pirates can cast their sails on the Caribbean on board the Galleons of Captain Hook – replicas of 18th century ships – complete with dinner and rousing shows.
- Xcaret beckons with exhilarating activities such as swimming in magical cenotes (underground rivers), marine turtles, jaguars and other wildlife, as well as enjoying a variety of cultural shows and more.
- Xplor invites you to explore jungles and caves in amphibious vehicles, zip-line – and other exhilarating adventures.
- Shopping “therapy” in some the Cancun’s unique – and boutique – designer retail shops.
Whether you’re visiting Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun for work or for play, you’ll feel motivated – and rewarded just by being here.