The Awakening of Mexico
Just a few steps away from the hotel, at Playa Caracol, there’s a ferry that in a half hour will take you to this quaint Caribbean destination. This experience should be a part of any traveler’s agenda that seeks to learn more about the culture of this region.
The southern tip of Isla Mujeres says good morning to Mexico, it is the place where sunrays first touch Mexican territory.
Isla Mujeres Map
For our guests’ convenience, the ferry to Isla Mujeres departs from Playa Caracol, located just a few minutes walk from the hotel.
Departure Times & Ferry Schedule
Cancún - Isla Mujeres
- Playa Caracol / FA Coral Beach (km 9.5) 9:00 am - 4:45 pm
- Playa Tortuga (km 6.5) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- El Embarcadero (km 4) 9:15 am - 4:30 pm
Isla Mujeres - Cancún
- Playa Caracol / FA Coral Beach (km 9.5) 9:45 am - 5:15 pm
- Playa Tortuga (km 6.5) 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- El Embarcadero (km 4) 9:45 am - 5:15 pm